Thank you for having me on your blog today with my new release, Break Me.
Break me is a dark, twisted, erotic romance, which was fascinating to write. Grisha’s and Ayla’s life revolve around ballet and thus, I immersed myself in that world through documentaries, articles and of course, music.
Although, there were many more, below are five of the pieces which I listened to the most to help inspire me.
- Giselle (From beginning to end. I heard -and watched – this masterpiece.)
- Romeo and Juliet: Dance of the Knights
- Aida: Act 2: Scene 2: Ballabile
- Tchaikovsky: Swan Lake Suite
- A compilation of ballet music for dance classes found on YouTube
As it happens in ballet, behind the beauty there is more than meets the eye. Grisha and Ayla are the same, and I invite you to delve into their story.
I hope you enjoy reading Break Me as much…
View original post 882 more words